RN II - Electrophysiology Clinic at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Tyler, TexasJob Description:
* Assisting doctors and other medical staff with a variety of medical responsibilities as directed by medical supervisor
* Demonstrating exceptional service to patients, families, referral sources and co-workers and other customers.
* Reading, analyzing, and interpreting general medical charts and instructions
* Performing routine clerical duties assigned, including but not limited to locating patient charts, filing and the completion of routine forms
* Maintaining a clean and safe environment. Maintaining flow of patient check-in, verifying demographic and insurance information database.
* Assisting with answering phones, taking messages and assisting with patient and staff inquiries. Responding to business office requests for patient account corrections and/or maintenance, in a timely manner.
* Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with physician guidelines.
* Performing other duties as assigned
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse with the State of Texas
* CPR Certification Through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
* Must have a working knowledge of an electronic health record system; EPIC is preferred
* Requires the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced work environment with strong basic office skills (ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM, data entry & 10-Key)
* Candidates will possess good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled