Tech Recruiter at Dow Jones & Co.
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Princeton, New JerseyJob Description:
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at email@example.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
The Dow Jones People Team is looking to fill a key role in its recruitment function. We're looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter who has successfully used research, sourcing tools, networking, analytics, and data to identify, engage, and attract top level talent. This role will begin as a contract opportunity with potential to go fulltime.
- Lead full life cycle of tech recruiting, from planning, sourcing, assessing, through hiring.
- Timely and cost effective fulfillment of all open requisitions with high quality talent.
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with hiring Managers and Human Resources Generalists. Know Dow Jones' business and our competitors. Establish yourself as the subject matter expert on talent.
- Proactively lead updates on all open positions to the business and Human Resources Generalists. Content should add value beyond status update, and include market feedback, challenges and trends.
- Develop recruiting strategies, understand talent movement and demand in the market and ensure that talent requirements are supported through effective build versus buy initiatives.
- Oversee the development and ongoing engagement of active and passive quality candidate talent pipeline, both internally and externally, to support immediate and long-term needs. Externally, this may include networking, engaging via social media, or organizing events. Internally, active participation in talent planning, and cultivation of employee referrals.
- Develop strong external relationships and strategies to establish our employment brand within functional talent pool. Includes University relations, professional associations, or agencies.
- Participate in workforce planning for current and future talent needs. Anticipate future trends.
- Continuous improvement against core metrics, e.g. quality of hire, cost-per hires, employee referrals.
- Ensure recruiting practices are in compliance with Country/State guidelines and internal processes.
- 2-5 years of Talent Acquisition experience in a best-in-class organization.
- Some agency experience preferred
- Ability to articulate employment value proposition.
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent.
- Innovative, demonstrated experience applying leading recruiting practices, keeping up with trends.
- Enthusiasm and energy to evolve a best-in-class global talent acquisition function.
- Change agent, comfortable with ambiguity, in a fast paced business environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills. Ability to interact with all levels.
- Analytical skills and ability to manage various metrics preferred.