Fundraiser Specialist for Non-Profit Charity at Dialogue Direct
Posted in Management 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Title:Fundraiser for Non-Profit Charity
This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, self-starter, who wants to advance their career into a management role, all while working to change lives around the world.
DialogueDirect is the world's pioneer in face-to-face field fundraising working on behalf of some of the largest charities and nonprofits in the world. We are dedicated to putting words into action and inspiring people to "Be the Change" they wish to see in the world. We take it upon ourselves to not only raise awareness about the outstanding charities that we represent but to instill action and raise funds necessary for these charities to fight poverty and end injustices throughout the world.
As a Fundraiser, you are the most important element of our face-to-face fundraising strategy. You will go out to the public every day armed with knowledge and inspiration to share through meaningful conversations. With every successful dialogue, lives are changed around the world.
In this position, you will:
- Engage with the public (face-to-face) through street canvassing
- Pitch the charity in line with campaign messaging
- Present the benefits of supporting varying charitable projects
- Work in teams while reporting to a dedicated team leader who offers support and training
- Progress from entry level to a leadership role with training and guidance from leaders and team members
- Ability to excel through training and motivate other fundraisers
- Self-starter who loves to inspire people to make a difference
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with determination, resiliency and a positive attitude
- A competitive pay – base plus weekly performance bonus
- Full benefits – health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Travel opportunities to our many offices throughout the US
- Casual and fun work environment
If you have excellent communication and people skills, strong leadership capabilities, great work ethic, willingness to succeed, and a passion for helping charities succeed…. then WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!