Sr. Human Resource Manager at Robert Half International Inc.
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Ramon, California
JOB REQUISITIONSr. Human Resource Manager
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Human Resource Manager. This is a unique and multi-faceted role for our growing HR department. The role incumbent is responsible for HR generalist support and effective development & delivery of HR programs. Understands the business and its people priorities; able to identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business. Partners with Leaders and Field Administration to identify strategic HR needs for their respective lines of business and creates action plans. Identifies and implements solutions for a variety of human resources functions such as talent acquisition & performance management, employee relations, HR training, HR on-boarding, retention, engagement, and diversity and inclusion. Works closely with the Centers of Excellence teams, Global partners, Field Senior Program Managers and Analysts to build new HR programs and drive global key initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and ensure that HR practices and programs in relation to hiring, onboarding, work environment, engagement or and recognition all positively support the Robert Half employee experience and support our business driver to be an Employer of Choice. Propose and develop solutions that lead to an enhanced employee experience.
- Handle escalated employee relations and productivity issues of a complex and/or sensitive nature and works with legal partners and leaders to remove obstacles and drive resolution.
- Identify and implement proactive solutions to employee relations issues. Mediates & provides coaching and/or HR training when applicable.
- Provide counsel to managers to assist them to effectively apply company policies and guidelines, and applicable laws and regulations to people-based issues and concerns (e.g., performance, behavior, conflict resolution, termination) that impact individual and team relationships, performance and productivity; stay informed of changes in laws, case law, regulations, policies, and programs relevant to employee relations and employment practices.
- Support talent acquisition initiatives
- Partner with internal corporate partners (ex. Talent Management Programs, HR Systems, Compensation, Staff Development etc.) to plan and drive the implementation of ad hoc initiatives and ensure that programs are planned, organized and meet business objectives
- Drive Talent Management efforts & programs rollouts
- Interprets HR metrics & survey data & extract key trends to develop pertinent action plans & inform key initiatives
- Analyze local turnover trends & work with Leaders to find solutions
- Assist with critical incidents, ensuring smooth, professional, sensitive and timely follow-through.
- Support the development and deployment or key compliance updates
- Partner with the Center of Excellence to execute annual diversity & inclusion efforts
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent HR experience.
- SHRM and/or HCI certification(s) strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner position in a complex and highly matrixed global organization with specific emphasis on Employee Relations, Talent Management, Recruiting, Retention and Employee Engagement
- Solid knowledge of both Federal and State Employment and Labor Law a must
- Prior experience in other HR areas such as Compensation, Benefits, Diversity, preferably in a sales environment
- Strong MS Office skills. HRMS skills (Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to professionally manage highly sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to lead and influence others in a positive manner
- Patience, with the ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable addressing difficult situations
- Self-motivated; action and result-oriented; able to multi-task and manage/drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized. Strong prioritization, decision-making and follow-up skills
- Ability to offer and promote a high level of internal customer service
- Professional judgment and critical thinking
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and multiple levels of employees
- Good listening, fact-finding, conflict management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP