Product Support Sales Representative (2018-391) at Pape' Material Handling, Inc
Posted in Sales 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tigard, Oregon
PAPÉ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. – TIGARD, OR
PRODUCT SUPPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE: Position will promote the sale of parts, service and rental products and respond to customers’ needs for parts and/or service. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining relationships with established customers and building relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining own knowledge of products, services and costs of each.
- Quoting repair work costs as required.
- Completing all sales transactions at the highest profit margin possible.
- Assisting in the collection of past due accounts, when requested.
- Setting account targets for the sale of parts, service and rental products.
Must be self-motivated and have excellent customer relation skills. Communication, both oral and written, must be above average. Prior sales experience a plus. Applicant must be knowledgeable in both parts and service and be able to work without direct supervision. Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledgeable in both parts and service
- Prior sales experience
- High School or better
- Bachelors or better
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description