Senior Media Planning Director at iCrossing
Posted in Art 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Purpose of Role
The role of the Senior Media Planning Director is to help integrate all our paid media disciplines into a single effective media team that delivers outstanding client satisfaction, team satisfaction and future growth. The Director of Media Strategy will serve as the day to day lead on key pieces of business for the strategy and subsequent allocation of budget across iCrossing’s primary channels of Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic. The Media Strategy team serves as the spine that connects the different activation disciplines and delivers an omnichannel plan. The Director is expected to help lead the conversation and be an active participant in all manner of paid media.
Major Job Responsibilities
· Help guide oversee a media team on some of iCrossing’s growing accounts: This includes implementing plans to attract, engage, develop and retain the best media talent.
· Oversee media plan development, strategy and implementation, incorporating necessary and appropriate rationale and research for client buy-in. Our clients often provide a budget and the strategy team works with our activation teams to distribute the budget between our channels.
· Demonstrate expertise in and knowledge of digital advertising in Direct Response campaigns. This individual should be comfortable speaking to Paid Social strategies and other types of audience and platform buying. There will be teams and activation specialists who will help and own some of the execution media planning/buying, and industry trends. However, the Director will be aware of all programs.
· Help be a consistent voice on weekly status and reporting calls as well as our higher level meetings w senior clients.
· Maintain ultimate accountability for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all media plans/strategies/services delivered to clients, resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention.
· Work on new business efforts in the NY office when requested.
· Partner with your counterparts in account and strategy to drive overall client success.
· Limited but some travel will be required.
Teamwork / People / Corporate Citizen
· Ability to work and collaborate in a fast paced environment
· Work ethic- roll up your sleeves and work with your team(s)
· Team first – a cultural force for building the best team
· Knows what “Great” looks like in terms of media excellence in all areas.
Skills / Experience
· 8-10 years’ experience in media strategy, buying & Execution
· Experience with multiple client and business categories
· Demonstrated ability to lead high level client engagements
· Achieve consistent positive feedback from all clients for the quality of media thinking and execution from the NY media team as determined by our Client Satisfaction Survey.
· Achieve consistent positive scores from internal NY media teams as determined by our Office Soul survey.
· Manage departmental resources carefully in conjunction with NY office finance and project management leads to optimize team utilization, billability and margin.