Production Technician 1 Feeder at Valassis Direct Mail
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami Lakes, Florida
BUILD your career with an organization that is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing more than 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and delivers hope to missing children and their families across the nation through its signature Have You Seen Me?® Program.
CREATE our future by integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, to precisely target our clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale.
We are intelligent media delivery.
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries, and RetailMeNot Everyday® is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Valassis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings.
· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
- Production Technician 1 in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of assigned equipment.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Safely and properly straps and bags materials with proper mail identification addresses, according to established standards and requirements. Demonstrates proficiency through the proper recognition of the printed address label. Recognizes carrier route breaks on finished bundles.
- Checks product to ensure versions and quantities are correct.
- Assures finished goods are properly assembled and instructs material handlers to move product to finish location.
- Cleans and maintains machine area.
- Responsible for quality, output and production goals.
Education & Knowledge:
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively utilizing the English language preferred
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent education certification
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- 0 – 1 year related experience
- Ability to multi-task
Communication & Contacts (Internal/External):
- Communicate with team members
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Lifting 10 to 20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Bending, Stooping and Climbing as needed.
Valassis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Kathryn Daugherty at .