CONTROLS ENGINEER at John Zink Company, LLC
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Who are we? Watch to find out!
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Controls Engineer in Tulsa, OK!
The successful candidate should be a self-starter, ambitious, have high integrity and values, committed to environmental health and safety programs, and willing to learn. They will design safe and cost-effective industrial control systems per customer specifications & regulatory codes. The role is not open to visa sponsorship..
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Working with other disciplines to create Piping and Instrument Diagrams, designing industrial control panels, specifying valves and instrumentation, understanding & applying customer specifications and national and/or regulatory codes, electrical design for field equipment, programming basic controllers, PLC’s, and HMI’s, electrical checkout and troubleshooting, field support and commissioning.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) will have to obtained within first six (6) weeks of employment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience creating electrical schematics and project documentation
- Experience with reading and understanding Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience applying and understanding National and/or regulatory codes (including The National Electrical Code)
- Experience with specifying valves & instrumentation, PLC & HMI programming experience (Allen Bradley a plus)
- Knowledge in refinery/petrochemical industry with direct exposure to Flares
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf