ServiceMax Architect at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
We have a ServiceMax Architect. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Alpharetta, GA
Number of Positions: 1
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- 8 to 10 yrs of experience in ServiceMax and Salesforce Service Cloud experience in Apex, Visualforce, Parts, contracts, Scheduling and communities
- Design and develop ServiceMax based field service solutions as per client business requirements including technical architecture, security, compliance, configuration, and training.
- Strong experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Certifications in ServiceMax, SFDC Administrator, Salesforce Developer and SFDC Service cloud
- Good experience in Data Migration using Jitterbit, Apex data loader, Dataloader.IO, Boomi, workbench and Force.com migration tool.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite/offshore model.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||ServiceNow Enterp Service Mgmt||PL4||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|