Logistics & Services Associate at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Douglasville, Georgia
Materials & Distribution 1802340 Requisition # 19 hours ago Post Date
Trinity's Highway Products Leasing business is searching for a Services & Logistics Associate in our Douglasville, GA facility. As a Service & Logistics Associate, you'll perform activities related to processing, receiving, recording, storing, and/or shipping raw materials/finished goods. You'll operate mobile equipment (heavy equipment, forklift, cranes, yard vehicle, lift truck) to move materials/products between warehouse/manufacturing facilities. The operator safely operates appropriate equipment (forklifts, hoists, cranes, etc.).
Trinity Highway Products is Ahead of the Curve in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
What you'll do:
- Receive, store, and ship materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures
- Pull, package, stage, and load outgoing shipments
- Unload, unpack, and inspect incoming shipments and locate in designated area
- Safely operate appropriate equipment for movement of materials
- Ensure the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- Complete shipping and receiving documentation and records
- Ensure proper identification of parts and materials
- Maintain an inventory of product, inspect, clean, and test for wear or defects, and repair as needed
- May paint and/or stencil product for identification and marketing
What you'll need:
- Minimum of one year of industrial experience
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience driving a flatbed truck preferred
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Experience operating forklift
- Experience using small hand tools
- Ability to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures
- Ability to comply with all company safety rules, procedures, and applicable governmental regulations
- Regular and predictable attendance