Material Planning Scheduler Admin at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Caruthersville, Missouri
Logistics Supply Chain 1802282 Requisition # 13 hours ago Post Date
Trinity Marine Products is searching for a Material Planning Scheduler Admin in our Caruthersville, MO barge plant.
Trinity Marine Products, Inc. (TMP) is a leading U.S. manufacturer of barges that transport dry and liquid cargoes on inland waterways.
TMP manufactures tank barges that carry petroleum and other refined products, chemicals, fertilizer, ethanol, and other liquid cargoes.
TMP also manufactures dry cargo barges, including flat-deck and hopper barges that transport a variety of products, such as grain, coal, and aggregates.
What You'll Do:
- Provide administrative support to traffic and transportation services
- Duties may include checking freight bills; maintain information on carriers and processing documents
- Assist in the daily planning operations
- Review and analyze exception reports from BPCS, create new shop orders/work orders using BPCS
- Maintain shop orders/work order in BPCS
- Assist with material and labor investigations/audits in the office and on the production floor
- Assist with physical inventory, assist with training sessions, and help develop and maintain any planning procedures, spread-sheets, queries, and other applicable documents
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of related administrative support experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and Windows Operating System)
- Previous experience with Business Planning and Control System (BPCS) is a plus
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and nights when required
- Good communication skills and the ability to lead meetings with small groups
- Ability to work with and communicate with various departments (Production, Materials, Planning, Engineering, etc.)
- Predictable and regular attendance is required
- Must use all safety issued PPE
Please include CV/Resume and Salary Requirements when applying.