Clerk Sr - Las Vegas - PS6549 at Anthem, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Anthem, Inc. is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 40 million medical members nationwide.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
Clerk Sr. - PS6549
Responsible for providing a variety of clerical and some administrative duties.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks. Organizes/maintainers files, records, lists, and handles mail.
- Type's letters, forms and other documents, checks documents for accuracy and completeness, and cross-references information.
- Maintains supply inventories.
- Provides timely and accurate resolution of clerical issues.
- Assists with training of clerical staff.
- May search and investigate information contained in files.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED;
- 3 -5 years of clerical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as personal computers and basic software packages, fax machines, copiers, and telephone systems.
- Must have knowledge of the various operations of the organization, products, and services required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.