Customer Service Representative (Part-Time) at XPO Logistics Freight, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Pay starts at $17.24
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics we know that exceptional customer service is at the heart of our operations. As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers. You will collaborate with customers and service center personnel to resolve issues.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Properly bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors
- Assist customers via phone, email and fax with inquiries including, but not limited to: tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and/or invoicing questions
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including, but not limited to: answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing
- Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights, and weekends
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong computer, typing and 10-key skills
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Transportation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.