Temporary Operations Project Manager (UAS) at Crown Castle
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and over 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $60 billion.
Position Title: Operations Project Manager (UAS)
Responsible for the management of projects and project teams within the Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS/Drone) program to acquire and make us of three-dimensional data. Projects will include, but not be limited to budgets, invoicing, ordering, and other operations initiatives. Responsible for analyzing processes to determine inefficiencies and priorities for improvements. Responsible for the management of contractors, project/process information data, reporting, deliverables, schedules and documentation. Must be able to perform quality checks on project deliverables. Provides project reports and other performance reports to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate multiple vendors and deliverables to meet customer needs on time and on budget.
- Manage assigned projects to completion, ensuring all activities are coordinated and completed in accordance with budget and schedule requirements.
- Develop and propose accurate project plans and budgets for all assigned projects.
- Lead cross functional/internal/or vendor project meetings to review status and direct changes to ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure proper and effective communication regarding project and/or process changes, including developing training as necessary.
- Complete process reviews, mapping and modeling while partnering with district and/or area personnel to improve efficiencies and process flow.
- Track and report progress and variances, developing methods and procedures to monitor critical project issues.
- Maintain project files and closeout documents to ensure corporate retention requirements are achieved for future access.
- Develop and manage project and performance reports to ensure effective completion of project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Five (3) years project management experience in a general business environment
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage projects
- Demonstrate a collaborative attitude
- Excellent customer service and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interpret engineering and construction drawings
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and to receive work direction from various managers and directors
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to design processes through mapping and modeling
Reports to: Manager Quality Assurance
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Required to travel to project sites where appropriate safety equipment is necessary.
Additional Information: N/A
Crown Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description