Client Service Analyst II at TSYS
Posted in Finance 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice, and assistance regarding the organization's product and services. Respond to inquiries from clients; understand their technical questions, assess their needs, and suggests or promote solutions that may include alternative products or services. Undertake research and develop proposal to new solutions to solve technical problems and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues. Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date documentation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Continues education of the industry, system, module and product, and uses that information to inform the client.
- Reacts to moderately complex client inquiries and conducts research to solve issues within established guidelines. Continues knowledge transfer for resolving client (and multi-client) issues in accordance with the Issue Resolution Methodology. Includes clarifying impact with clients, validating through internal research, facilitating technical interactions, tracking issue status, validating corrective actions and proposing communication of the resolution to the client. Assigned as contact with the client to either resolve client's issue or propose definition of client's problem for subsequent action.
- Participates in the calls with technical, account management, vendors and/or the client when necessary, and updates issue tracking systems, while keeping the client informed.
- Begins to analyze and evaluate client initiated changes, including options maintenance requests, through client consultation about best practices and internal research. Performs maintenance on accounts. Verifies system changes made and ensures the outcome is accurate.
- Builds client relationships through accurate and timely communication. Establishes credibility through knowledge of systems and product functionality. Understands clients' business needs and objectives and identifies opportunities to promote new products and services.
- Interprets basic technical client issues and project requests. Assists in determining root cause analysis and identifying technical changes needed. Translates for internal teams and stakeholders. Advocates for the client within TSYS while striving to meet the needs of both parties.
- Develops functional requirements and specifications to support client customization or system changes.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Bachelor's degree or the equivalent of training and experience
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Includes consulting with clients to meet business needs
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- In the credit card industry
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve problems using experience and good judgment
- Effective Communication - Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to understand and communicate technical changes in easy to understand business terms
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.