HR Analyst/LOA Administrator at Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
The Leave of Absence Administration Analyst will be responsible for administering the leave of absence programs for all employees; tracking, reporting and analyzing all leave time, managing leave return process and 3rd party vendor, oversee short term disability, long term disability, Family Medical Leave, and ADA accommodations. The Analyst will maintain employee information that is accurate, meets the organization’s legal obligations, and assists in HR management and planning; process changes to the organization’s HR programs and policies in accordance with guidelines so that these programs are implemented accurately and fairly. Maintain employee records manually or in HRIS so that the information is accurate and secure. Data managed may include personal information, job history, retirement and insurance documentation, leave accrual records, and details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary progression. Analyze data and prepare reports for management, to meet legal obligations, or for external agencies. Statistics analyzed may include employee demographics, skills inventory, absences, overtime, or employee turnover. Respond to enquiries from employees, managers and external agencies (such as government department or insurers) about individual and organization wide HR information, without compromising the organizations standards of privacy and confidentiality.
- Administers all Company, local, state and federal time away from work laws and oversees the administration by a third-party leave administrator. Validates employee data and records related to leave coordination for accuracy and to satisfy internal audit controls within the HR systems. Verifies leave-related interfaces to ensure proper information is sent to vendors.
- Responsible for the reporting and analysis of lost time along with enterprise wide HR metrics to the business and HR Leadership teams to identify potential issues; assists in development of action plans, guidelines to mitigate upward trends. Create, analyze, track and distribute required reports.
- Review potential leave issues and provide special commentary to HR management regarding return to work, corrective actions, and other employee relations issues up to termination
- Facilitate the leave accommodation process by maintaining occurrence logs, facilitating return to work, following-up with employees/managers/HR/Payroll and sending appropriate letters.
- Responsible for following Company approved protocols and guidelines of the leave process ensuring consistent application of processes and procedures and pay status is up-to-date.
- Develops and administers transitional, restricted, and reduced schedule guidelines
- Manage lifecycle of disability related and religious accommodation requests, along with pregnancy related leave requests, including receipt of initial requests, review of physician certifications, follow-up with employee managing an "interactive dialogue" between employees and management, completing on-going written and verbal communications with employees, managers, and HRBP’s, documenting agreed-upon accommodations, and centralized tracking of all accommodations with a keen focus on high-touch customer service.
- Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames; ability to adapt to frequent priority changes
- Develops and delivers leave related training for employees, managers and Human Resources professionals
- BA or BS degree in Business, Human Resources or related field with 2 or more years of absence management experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADAAA and the ACA.
- Able to research, analyze and present data and recommendations in an organized and logical manner required.
- Analyze HR functional business processes and recommend improvements (People, Process, and Technology).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritize and organize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to the highest degree of professional standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The role requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. This position requires high energy, customer service focused, forward thinking individual, with the ability to adapt to different environments and establish trust within the organization.
- Spanish language skills preferred, not required.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer.