Pharmacy Technician I Cert-Reg at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: San Antonio, TexasJob Description:
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the pharmacists in pharmaceutical preparation, distribution and the record keeping functions in the delivery of pharmaceutical supplies to patients in accordance with department policies and procedures.
* High School graduate or GED equivalent is required.
* Technician training program completion is preferred.
* Two (2) years previous experience in hospital pharmacy setting is preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
* Registration with Texas State Board of Pharmacy required.
* ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled