Director of HR Strategy at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Tyler, TexasJob Description:
Responsible for all Human Resources functions in accordance to federal, state, and organizational guidelines to include, all aspects of recruitment, orientation, benefits, counselings, conducting personnel investigations, budget preparation and monitoring, fact-finding and decision-making of other departments operations in collaboration with other organizational leadership. Participates on various committees as designated by the VP of HR, and participates in meetings that require additional duties and responsibilities.
* Master's degree preferred, bachelors required.
* Advanced Computer skills to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and familiar with HRIS systems
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* 5+ years of experience in Human Resources or related field.
* Maintain current state licensure/certification, as applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled