Production Supervisor - 3rd shift at Rogers Corporation
Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Carol Stream, Illinois
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Rogers Corporation is seeking a Production Supervisor to maintain and improve the safety, quality, and productivity levels, cost effectiveness, on-time delivery and employee involvement of their departments through the effective direction of the industrial staff they supervise.
- Motivates employees through training, goal setting, communication, and coaching.
- Coordinates all production activities to be sure that levels of performance in quality, productivity, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery meet the divisional goals.
- Continuously improves manufacturing operations through participation and leading of improvement teams, through implementation of improvements and training of employees on improvement methods.
- Provides timely communication to manager and coordinates with other departments to assure smooth operations, and communicates any problems and/or progress.
- Ensures that safe work performance is the first priority of operations through training, periodic meetings, and improvement and audit activities.
- Schedules production operations and staffing in a productive manner so as to ensure maximum quality and on-time delivery. Reports production data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Education and Experience:
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
Minimum 2 years' supervisory/leadership experience or Bachelor of Science Degree in technical field
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 3-5 years' manufacturing supervisory experience
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position:
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team!
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
- Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
- Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
- 401(k) with company match
- Participation in discretionary bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Life Insurance
- Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Connecticut (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.