Briefing Manager at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
- The Briefing Manager develops customer briefings to showcase solutions, build & strengthen business relationships, develop strategic partnerships, and drive business results further with the result of capturing higher revenue for the company.
- The Briefing Manager will work in tandem with the Account Team to strive to increase customer satisfaction, adoption of services and solutions, and exceed customer expectations.
- This role will also involve facilitating and attending the briefings.
- In addition, this person must be able to think and act strategically while having the ability to execute necessary operational and technical tasks.
- Presentation skills and public speaking are an integral part of the role.
- Work in conjunction with the Account Team to develop a customized briefing agenda, schedule and conduct pre-briefing meetings to ensure Account Teams have the platform to share the sales opportunity, client background, any challenges, and insights that will help the subject matter experts craft their discussion specific to the audience.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify the most effective subject matter expert for the discussion and secure their committed support of leading the session.
- Leverage virtual teams in a collaborative manner to drive results.
- Ensure all briefings are managed and executed effectively.
- Serve as the point person responsible for overall briefing and addressing any issues that arise.
- Facilitate briefings by ensuring the dialogue is in alignment with the customer’s objectives, provide time management, manage speaker transition, and assist with relationship building.
- Compile client feedback, conduct analysis, and generate metrics for the briefing to key stakeholders / internal participants.
- Engage closely with EBC staff to ensure they are aware of impactful changes to briefing.
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes’ in the interest of world class customer engagement and account team experience.
- Work within high volume workload balance and prioritization.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail and deadline driven.
- Ability to deal with last-minute changes and deadlines.
- Highly proactive and able to make decisions independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Consistent, congenial, professional and solutions-based attitude as there may be short execution timeline situations.
- Relationship Management: Ability to manage interpersonal and professional relationships to successfully work with and influence others.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient business acumen skills and experience working with senior level management including Director, GM, and CxO level audiences
- Applied sense of urgency and ability to achieve results
- Internal and external customer centric
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 2 – 3 years of relevant customer engagement or other professional business experience required. Applicable experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Experience in Corporate Event/Meeting Planning or in Hotel Event/Meeting Planning a plus
- MS Office Suite, Salesforce a plus
- Limited Travel