Escrow Support / Front Desk (Independence Title - Crownridge) at Texas American Title Company
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Independence Title in San Antonio area (Crownridge Office), a wholly owned subsidiary or Title Resource Group (TRG) is seeking an Escrow Support/Front Desk with a minimum of one to two years administrative experience. TRG is a full-service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, affinity groups, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
The Escrow Support/Front Desk is responsible for:
- All receptionist responsibilities (answering phones, greeting visitors, lobby set-up, process deliveries and mail)
- Assisting with opening the new customer/client files into the database system
- Office supplies, work/copy room upkeep, assisting Escrow teams as needed
Truly Remarkable Service:
- We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, well organized person with a strong work ethic and desire to find solutions to help customers have a truly remarkable experience closing their real estate transactions.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
On a personal and professional level, here’s just part of what you’ll enjoy:
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and Development
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- One to two years of administrative experience is required
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred (title/escrow/real estate/property management)
- Microsoft Suite proficient