Clinical Affairs Manager at Halyard
Posted in Management 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
Job Description SummaryWe are currently recruiting for a Clinical Affairs Manager in our Irvine, CA office.
The Clinical Affairs Manager is responsible for driving the development of evidence to support the adoption of existing portfolio technologies on a global basis. Additionally, the Clinical Affairs Manager will serve as an effective liaison to build relationships between the business unit and global key opinion leaders and professional societies. The Clinical Affairs Manager provides key energy, inputs, and support to upstream and business expansion projects and processes.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the clinical application and potential for HYH technologies and adjacencies
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with KOL’s (national/international)
- Partner with MKT, GCA operations, HCER on evidence plan, podium strategy, study design/execution, and scientific communications
- Partner with R&D & New Ventures to drive identification, analysis, and development of new therapies and treatments
- Develop & leverage relationships with key societies to support broad business goals
- Assist with strategy/speakers/content for programs, symposia, and peer-to-peer education
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of related experience in a commercial life sciences organization (drug and/or device) with emphasis on understanding of basic anatomy and the clinical environment
- Proven track record of delivering results, with specific emphasis on drug/device approvals and/or clearances
- Strong initiative and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and negotiation capabilities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with specific emphasis on writing for scientific publication (including process and requirements) – publication sample required
- Effective oral and written communication with medical professionals, scientists, peers, and senior management, with emphasis on Key Opinion Leader development, both domestic and international
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities while guiding others
- Ability to travel, including internationally up to 20-40% of the time
- Degree/certification/experience with hands-on clinical care
- Experience with/knowledge of acute pain management products and processes
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a current employee of Halyard Health or Owens and Minor, please apply here.