Sales Support Specialist - Lawrenceville, GA at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
Job ID: 136706
Georgia Masonry Supply is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Support Specialist is to search, qualify, track, and report project information for the Lead Service division in support of the overall business goals of Oldcastle. This position is responsible for providing customer and technical support to existing customers. The Sales Support Specialist is required to effectively identity and resolve problems for all types of service calls.
- Respond to all types of customer service calls in a timely manner. Diagnose or troubleshoot problems for quick resolution.
- Complete detail service reports, as required.
- Recommend feasible strategies and tactics to significantly improve business performance.
- Work with sales team to identity market needs and opportunities.
- Access a variety of construction lead generation services to identify projects meeting search criteria.
- Track projects updates and bid results.
- Upload key data into CRM database.
- Work with directors and managers to establish plan and budgets
- Coordinate internal and external communication
- Assist with a variety of issues ranging from literature requests, website navigation, photography, etc.
- Represent Oldcastle at trade shows, sales presentations, key contract meetings, and other associated engagements to promote products.
- Keep updated and informed on all products, services, and policies.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet critical deadlines.
- Occasional pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying of items weighing up to 50 lbs.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Georgia Masonry Supply is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Georgia Masonry Supply is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.