Escrow Supervisor - UST - 94 Crossings at NRT Settlement Services of Missouri LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
Job summary: Manage the escrow office/department and its staff. Supervise, train and develop direct reports. Conduct team player Performance Evaluations (RTM) and address disciplinary issues as needed. Attend escrow leadership meetings and conduct regular staff meetings within office to implement changes or distribute new ideas. Market office and increase customer base. In addition, close real estate transactions timely and accurately. Assume functions of Closer II, Closing Assistant (i.e. clear all title), Closing Assistant II (i.e. assist customers with all pre-close as well as post-close issues, final purging of file) and Receptionist, if applicable. Comply with all terms of contract and/or amendments. Read and follow lender instructions. Prepare all necessary documents for clear transfer of property ownership. Prepare and Balance CD (Closing Disclosures) and/or ALTA settlement statements accurately. Execute all documents with customer, notarize as needed. Prepare loan and recording packages. Greet internal/external customers in a pleasant manner and direct their needs. Assist other escrow locations with their job duties as needed. Other duties/projects upon request.
This position requires the capability to balance a workload in a high-volume office that includes closing files, maintaining current business, marketing new business, increasing office capture rate and management of team players in escrow office/department. The Escrow Supervisor should be comfortable in executing accurate and timely closings for: in depth buyer side transactions, full resale, refinance business, agent driven, attorney driven and for sale by owner transactions, as well as cash transactions, seller side, escrow only and home equity refinance closings.
Truly Remarkable Service:
- We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, well organized person with a strong work ethic and desire to find solutions to help customers have a truly remarkable experience closing their real estate transactions.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
- Establish a professional working rapport with our clients and any new relationships that are established.
- Education – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience is required.
- License of Certification – Missouri Department of Insurance licensing or ability to meet the requirements for Missouri Department of Insurance licensing is required. Subject to required statutory continuing education requirements. Notary Public is required.
- Special Skills – This position requires excellent customer service skills for internal and external customers. Demonstrate aptitude to work collaboratively with others from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and viewpoints. It requires the ability to work independently and must have ability to recognize the need to escalate issues when necessary. Positive, clear communication skills and strong organizational skills are required. Individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced organization with a willingness to adapt quickly. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is preferred.
- Work Experience – A minimum of 3 years real estate/title closing experience is required. 5 years of real estate/title closing experience, preferred. Previous management/supervisor experience, preferred. All supervisors are required to successfully complete supervisor training as directed.