Golf Retail Assistant-Temp at University of Oklahoma
Posted in Education 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Greet customers and assist with checking in golfers.
- Provide customer service by assisting shoppers with finding items.
- Be aware of current sales, discounts and events to share with customers.
- Keep the Pro Shop and counter areas clean and neat.
- Monitor the golf shop, pulling items from back stock as needed.
- Assist golf professionals with projects, setups or other duties as needed.
- Frequently use cash register to perform transactions.
- High School Diploma (or GED)
Must be able to speak, read and write in clear English
Must be able to follow instructions
Must have good customer service skills
Valid Driver's License
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Golf club/Pro shop work experience highly preferred.
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Test