Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
BS or MS in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, software engineering or related field.
§ 5 - 8 years of experience in software validation.
§ Minimum 3 years of experience in transmissions controls & software development using matlab Simulink, state flow.
§ Ability to use CAN/Networking tools such as but not limited to: INCA, CANAlyser, CANApe, and ATI Vision etc.
§ Experience with ALM tools such as but not limited to: DOORs, PTC Integrity, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Rational Team Center (RTC) etc.
§ Experience in AUTOSAR based software development & tool chain
§ Familiarity with the V development process.
§ Fundamental knowledge of Hybrid, Electric automotive architectures.
§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
§ Excellent organizational skills with ability to identify and work with the appropriate contacts and resources inorder to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Good communication skills
• Experience in onsite offshore co-ordination
• Experience in CANalyzer, INCA
Transmission Controls and Software Development
• Analyze System requirements for different transmission functions and design control strategies for the new transmission functions
• Interaction with Engine, Transmissions (in-house and purchased) and Driveline Controls team to develop control strategies
• Interaction with Calibration team to develop/modify controls logic
• Design Document creation for Transmission controls strategies
• Build a detailed test procedure to test the control strategies and software on HIL , mules