Assembler, Lead at Ametek, Inc.
Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Baldwin Park, California
Job ID: 12150
AMETEK Ameron is looking for skilled Lead Assembler with experience in machine shop, mechanical assembly, part processing, packaging/shipping and inventory control. This individual will be responsible for the complete processing of a program/product assembly line and will require hands on involvement. This individual will also interface with engineering, management, and production personnel as needed.
This position will be part of the Ameron organization and based in Baldwin Park, CA.
• 2-5 years as a Lead Assembler in a manufacturing environment setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hands on with day to day production processes
• Complete work orders and other paperwork
• Complete mechanical assembly of parts
• Assemble parts
• Have the ability to lead the flow of production
• Manage production Boards
• Pack parts into containers before shipping
• Inventory control
• Interface with management and production personnel as needed
• Proven team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: excellent communication, interpersonal skills, well developed problem-solving skills, solid organizational skills, and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• The right person will be ambitious and flexible who wants to learn and grow professionally.
• Travel: None
• Relocation is not available for this position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.