Customer Service Representative at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Tuesday through Saturday; 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
Connect with customers. Build your future.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll work with customers, business partners and drivers to deliver exceptional logistics solutions. If you’re ready to multitask and keep everything moving, join our team. You’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions to our global customers.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Support sales team by working with new accounts and delivering a seamless transition to our customer service team
- Identify customer needs for their freight and ensure that freight movement meets or exceeds expectations
- Input all relevant data into computer system so that every freight move is accounted for
- Problem-solve client-specific freight issues from point of order placement to completion
- Solicit referral business from all accounts, advising all pick-up and delivery points about XPO
- Maintain a professional manner at all times, providing each customer with exceptions service
- Perform related duties as necessary
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
It’d be great if you also have:
- A desire to deliver world-class service to our world-class customers
- Experience handling clients over the phone
- Transportation industry experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.