Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
We’re big enough that our professionals have the resources to make a difference, yet small enough that you’re not just a number. You’ll work on key initiatives and build strong relationships across the company that will position USG for growth into the future.
USG offers work-life balance, specialist and general/managerial career paths, promotion from within, exceptional benefits, and incredible long-term career opportunities for the right finance professionals. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us – find out how you can join our team and build your career with USG: http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
You can also visit https://www.facebook.com/USGCORP to learn more about what’s happening at USG.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for sales of the USG Structural Panel portfolio as part of the USG Structural Solutions business. This position will also be an integral member of the management team that leads the continued growth the USG Structural Solutions business and specifically is responsible for the development of the midrise construction market with respect to the USG Structural Panel portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Previous experience in the midrise construction market as a product sales representative, construction project manager or construction estimator is preferred. KEY QUALIFICATIONS: Education Years of Experience Required Skills
2. Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills. Skilled at independent scheduling of activities and setting of priorities to insure maximizing of account development for both existing and new accounts.
3. Initiative and high level of self motivation. Willingness to travel up to 75% for midrise construction market and within assigned region.
4. Ability to absorb technical subject matter as it would relate to structural panels and the greater building industry, ideally with all key influencers, including specifiers, contractors and distribution.
5. Strong presentation and professional selling skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field experience
• 7 to 10 years experience in the midrise construction market
• Strong selling skills and job tracking experience
• Salesforce.com power user preferred
Education Years of Experience Required Skills
Years of Experience