PROJECT MANAGER at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Blue Rapids, Kansas
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Plant Manager- Blue Rapids, KS
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Manage facility enhancements by applying lean manufacturing methodologies such as 5S
- Plan, procure and document activities for the enhancement of facility maintenance within the facility by working as a team with the Supervisors and Operations.
- Apply all applicable codes, regulations, reliability strategies, corporate and Original Equipment Manufacturer standards.
- Improve project productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning, and coordination of labor, parts, material, tools, and equipment access.
- Review, develop and/or modify work orders for all plant equipment and enter into the facility maintenance system.
- Contact vendors and manufacturers as needed for support in resolving maintenance and project issues.
- Assist in the development of reliability centered maintenance strategies for new and existing equipment.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED and 5+ years of project management experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting OR Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 3+ years of project management experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting
- Understanding and application of 5S and other lean manufacturing methodologies
- Computer skills related to Maintenance Management software e.g. MP2, Passport, Excel, Word, Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Industrial manufacturing experience
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft project
- Experienced in Autocad
- Ability to apply lean manufacturing methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively and constructively
- Perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking, working at heights, climbing, pushing, twisting, stooping)
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf