Inside Sales Representative, Parts Specialist at Konecranes Inc
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Savannah, GeorgiaJob Description:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Savannah, GA, US
Location details: N/A
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Savannah, Georgia (US-GA)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PARTS SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: TEAM LEAD, INSIDE SALES
- Participate in Customer Contact Center Team which may include after hour support.
- Collect required data to effectively handle the customer's request.
- Create quotes using the intranet and parts manuals as trained.
- Assemble quotations, follow up with prospects, pursue and receive orders.
- Highly motivated to achieve booking targets.
- Follow up on all unclosed quotes with phone calls to the customer, adding notes in Efecte with pertinent information to help close the sale, or gain an understanding as to what can be done differently if the sale was lost.
- Initiate contact with customers where their business with us has decreased, stopped, or not yet been initiated.
- Work closely with the Outside Sales Team, Data Integrity Team and Global Engineers to ensure proper customer support is provided.
- Proactively engage customers with Konecranes' full offering of service products.
- Responsible for executing growth action plans to achieve Konecranes sales targets and initiatives.
- Manage customer complaints with a positive result.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
EDUCATION: 4 Year College Degree Required or equivalent experience. Knowledge of customer service and inside sales principles preferred.
- PC proficiency including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Advanced Excel
- Ability to multi-task large volumes of inquiries by phone, fax and email and possess a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask between multiple computer screens and programs
- Proficient typing skills
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent business systems
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and true willingness to help our customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Italian.
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance, reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy lifting. We look to hire customer-oriented people who thrive on learning and problem solving in a fast paced environment. In return, we offer a good salary with highlycompetitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and tenure-based contributions, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, vacation and other leave programs and opportunities for both formal and on the job training.
Our People and Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Establishing meaningful relationships and collaborating with each other, with customers, and with our distributors, empowers our employees to achieve success. The passion our employees have to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of those around them is what makes our people unique.
#MONUS #CBUS #NXT
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 17,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.