Part-Time Applications Development Specialist at University of Houston - Victoria
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Victoria, Texas
Part-Time Benefits Eligible Position
This is a security sensitive position
Analyzes, designs, develops, codes, and tests application programs and queries in support of complex application programs. Designs and maintains databases for application processes.
- Analyzes, develops, and updates programs in support of complex applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, modifies, and troubleshoots application programs in accordance with department standards.
- Develops and updates PeopleSoft queries for local application processes, as needed for university departments and state and federal reporting.
- Analyzes, designs, and maintains data structures associated with application programs; identifies and resolves problems.
- Documents data structures, run streams, applications, programs, and other objects according to generally accepted practices.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or related field and (1) year related experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience