Enterprise Channel and Content Manager at CRP- Realogy Operations LLC
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
Are you a channel guru with great storytelling skills? Are you passionate about making the intranet central to employee life? Are you a journalist, editor and technologist all rolled into one? If you’re a tech-savvy communicator who likes innovating new ways of creating and distributing content, our opportunity could be an amazing role for you!
Realogy is looking for an Enterprise Channels and Content Manager to join its growing Strategic Enterprise Communications team based in Madison, NJ.
As the Enterprise Channels and Content Manager, you’ll report to the Vice President of Strategic Enterprise Communications. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of Realogy’s internal enterprise channels (including the intranet, digital newsletters, internal social and email), as well as innovating new ways of delivering communications to employees. In addition, you will lead the enterprise communications editorial board and be responsible for developing and managing an editorial strategy and calendar that build culture and drive change.
The Strategic Enterprise Communications (SEC) function is a small, flexible team of talented contributors who are committed to delivering excellent and effective enterprise-wide communications. SEC develops and manages key resources and tools to support the education, awareness, engagement and capability of Realogy’s more than 11,000 employees worldwide. It is a relatively new team responsible for a growing range of communication mechanisms and information delivery tools, including key content and functionality of the enterprise intranet, internal social, email, digital newsletters, video and digital signage, plus town halls and other live events. The SEC team also develops and manages executive communications.
- Develop a content strategy that engages employees in the company’s vision, mission, business goals and values by proactively seeking new and existing story ideas; creating curated content for a diverse, global community through a variety of platforms with a strong emphasis on storytelling; and developing and maintaining a regular editorial calendar.
- Manage content (using SharePoint), design and publish web pages (using LiveTiles), and support site maintenance, administration and future enhancements on Realogy’s intranet.
- Create, write, test and send weekly digest-style email updates globally using Bananatag.
- Keep channels fresh and engaging with a steady supply of interesting, relevant and timely content that keep employees coming back.
- Review/approve submitted content for completeness, timeliness, accuracy, and correctness.
- Establishes and ensures consistent voice and AP grammatical standards, as well as company editorial and brand standards.
- Analyze website metrics for content effectiveness and adjusts content as needed to improve on business goals.
- Continuously and proactively seek innovative improvements based on feedback and measurements to better reach and engage employees.
- Ensure continuous digital innovation.
- Monitor competitive initiatives and remain up to date on digital marketing innovations, identifying new opportunities.
- Promote communications best practices and help ensure collaboration, cohesion and integration as one team.
- Experience with intranet redesign.
- Web content development and management experience, and knowledge of traffic analytic tools. Knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Excellent project management skills, an eye for detail, the ability to multitask, set expectations and deliver, be proactive, and drive projects through completion.
- The ability to create relationships across the company and with IT (Technology) and stay up to date on the latest technology and methods to facilitate effective employee communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- A passion for learning and innovating.
- Familiarity with social media and community-building strategy and tactics is a big plus.
- Proven ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment.
Your background includes…
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a similar focus.
- 3-5 years’ related work experience in internal or digital communications in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the communication needs of a large matrixed enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience developing communications content in multiple channels—including video, internal social, intranet, presentations, and other audio-visual and technology-driven channels.
- Background as a reporter, writer, or interviewer is a big plus.