Customer Account Revenue Specialist at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Customer Account Revenue Specialist (CARS) has end to end responsibility for assigned customer accounts and is the deductions expert within the Henkel Supply Chain demonstrating a commitment to accuracy and efficiency throughout the order-to-cash process.
What we offer
- End to End responsibility for customer accounts from invoicing to collections
- Identify and resolve deductions and other related customer account issues in a timely and efficient manner with a clear understanding of impact to sales, the balance sheet and the income statement
- Report to the Sales Team regarding customer adherence to established terms of sale; work with Customer Development Manager/Broker as needed to gain compliance
- Strategically influence Sales Team to resolve promotional related deductions in a timely manner
- Ensure that transactions in the revenue process are recorded consistent with internal policies & accounting rules
- Identify cash flow opportunities and implement corrective actions
- Assist various supply chain departments in validating, determining non-compliance and root-cause issues related to non-trade deductions
- Continually identify departmental and upstream process improvements and influence management to implement changes
- Maintain and enhance a positive business relationship with customers, sales representatives and brokers
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer account management “best practices” processes across all customer channels
- Prioritize cross-functional requests impacting customer account activity
- Act as a liaison for deduction issues within respective customer channels before escalation to Customer Service Manager or Supply Chain Team Leader
Who we are looking for
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP and Trade Promotion Management Systems
- Demonstrates proactive leadership in the absence of management direction
- Demonstrates strong ability to identify issues and evaluate potential solutions to drive preventative measures
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and troubleshooting skill
- Strong integrity and work ethic with an excellent attendance record
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline preferred. Equivalent experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- At least 2 years’ experience in deduction prevention and resolution with consumer packaged goods industry preferred.
- Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career