Electro-Mechanical Technician - Schofield, WI at Oldcastle Building Envelope, Inc.
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Schofield, Wisconsin
Job ID: 136700
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Maintenance Technician is assisting the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure manufacturing resources are safe and reliable. This position interacts with operations management, safety, manufacturing supervisors, and Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope employees. This role is hands-on, and is expected to work alongside other maintenance associates. A strong internal customer service focus is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The maintenance technician is responsible for ensuring replacement parts and tools are maintained at adequate levels and that the workspace is safe, organized, and clean. The successful candidate will be involved in executing a facility-wide preventative maintenance program.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate degree in electro-mechanical or related field
- At least 5 years prior maintenance experience
- Basic Computer Skills ( MS word and excel)
- Mechanical aptitude
- General PLC familiarity
- Ability to troubleshoot control circuits, sensors, and mechanical alignments
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Experience with Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Willingness to work overtime as needed for breakdowns
- Experience working on CNC equipment a must
- Able to work a flexible starting schedule and/or overtime
- Ability to lift/move 75lbs intermittently
- Ability to wear required safety equipment, including safety boots with metatarsal guards and stand for extended periods of time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.