Manufacturing Mechanic I at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work.
Complete work orders as scheduled.
Follow all safety requirements when performing work.
Correctly fill out all paper work, work orders, parts usage and order forms.
Answer line calls when production lines are running.
Assist production as needed to keep line running at top efficiency.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in plant maintenance.
- Two or three years experience required.
- Electrical and PLC experience is preferred.
- Experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmeters, and other electrical troubleshooting equipment.
- Working knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, pulleys, and drive items; machine controls and circuits; electrical controls/circuits; troubleshooting techniques for ammonia refrigeration equipment; and shop equipment.
- Basic Welding Capability
- Variable frequency drives and Servomotor knowledge/trouble shooting
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description