Community Manager at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Information Technology 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Position Title: Community Manager
Working Location: North Carolina
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 3 years
Required Education: Bachelors
Travel Required: 0%
The Community Manager will ensure GSK has the most leading and innovative technology solutions across its Digital, Data and Analytics platforms, we need an exceptionally talented Community Engagement Manager to help us find the best talent in the world to support our objectives. This is a critical role for the Platforms organization as it will serve as the primary mechanism for establishing strong alliances to support a high-caliber talent pipeline in a highly competitive market.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who will enable this growth through development of strategic community partnerships and grass-roots recruitment techniques to generate a high level of community awareness, interest, and engagement with GSK tech platform opportunities. Key to this mission is strategic, large-scale project management initiatives that will allow us to scale our organization for the future in a dramatic way. This role is both a strategic and hands-on leadership role by initially functioning as a business development manager focused on creating community partnerships to drive candidate flow and community awareness.
The Community Engagement Manager plans, directs, and leads all phases of successful operation for community awareness/engagement and grass roots recruitment efforts. The Manager also identifies and develops staff members so that multiple community events can be attended and represented by the best possible team member for each occasion.
• Create and drive innovative and scalable community partnerships that drive community awareness and foster applicant growth in the area.
• Develop and drive critical people initiatives, large projects, and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support.
• Drive network HR and Recruiting functional process excellence to address both selection and recruitment challenges.
• Ownership of large scale recruitment events such as job fairs, direct hire events (hackathons, tech talks at top tier tech campuses) and other community events
• Report and follow up on metrics for all community recruiting activities
• Serve as a critical mentor and influencer of a cross functional group of platforms leadership team and HR team.
• Identify and develop team members to be community engagement specialists that represent GSK community events with the highest-level shine.
• Delivery of excellent verbal and written communications
• Ability to travel locally and internationally to promote GSK tech platforms recruitment efforts (50 -75%) of the time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Computer Science, Arts or related field
• 5+ years of sales or business development experience, community managing experience
• Experience facilitating business change
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong team work and interpersonal skills on a multi-country basis
• Ability to work independently with Tech senior management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.