Clinical Systems Analyst - PACS at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Posted in Software 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Clinical Systems Analyst wanted for our Information Services team!
Resurrect your aspirations and find job satisfaction by helping our patients and their families at the #1 hospital in Wisconsin
We are seeking a team member who:
- Can put design skills into a clinical setting for our business operations taking the lead in development of workflows, documentation, and system configuration
- Is inquisitive and has to know the answers
- Likes a good challenge - puzzle solving skills
- Can incorporate innovation and outside of the box thinking in any situation for resolution
- Have a fearless personality and boundless optimism
Minimum – Bachelor’s degree (relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of)
Preferred – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Health care, Information Technology, Business, or related field strongly preferred
Minimum – Three (3) years relevant experience
Preferred – 5 - 7 years relevant experience in a Healthcare setting.
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred – Clinical applications certification or equivalent
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of and ability to provide analysis and quantitative/qualitative study designs
- Ability to make judgments in demanding situations
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and work with infrastructure analysts to design and implement technical infrastructure when applicable
Light: Ability to life up to 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with an on-call rotation required.
Hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department.
Learn more about this opening
UW Hospital and Clinics benefits
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.