Material Handler - Part-time 2nd Shift at Johnsonville Sausage LLC
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
At Johnsonville, our members are responsible for everything! If you're passionate about making a difference, we want you to help make our products, our processes, our communities and each other better. Wisconsin-based Johnsonville is the No. 1 national sausage brand, featuring bratwurst, Italian, snack and breakfast sausages in fresh and fully cooked varieties. Founded in 1945 by the late Ralph F. and Alice Stayer, the company employs 1,800 members and remains privately owned today. Come join our family-owned company!
Part-time 2nd Shift
- Consistently handle great tasting sausage products according to specifications (see Result Blocks)
- Develop a strong set of world class skills in the area of shipping
- Utilize your organizational and communication skills through documentation of incoming receivables, product movement and providing proper storage
- Have an impact on customer success by productively assembling customer orders and keeping order pickers supplied with necessary product
- Actively participate in daily meetings and project teams
- Set goals and objectives; both personal and as a team member to acquire "superlative" performance in order to support The Johnsonville Way
- Material Handling or Shipping/Receiving experience preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to take ownership of own and other Members safety
- Experience working in a shipping/warehouse environment
- Must be willing to work in cold working conditions
- Experienced forklift operation and ability to obtain forklift certification
- Proactive team player
- Meet customers needs and expectations
- Ability to demonstrate The Johnsonville Way
- Possess unending commitment to personal and professional development thru technical/non-technical training efforts
- Member must be highly motivated, willingness to provide/share ideas and solutions, and possess a high level of expectations
Second shift, Tuesday - Friday 1pm-8:30pm; occasional weekends included. Start/end times may vary based on production demand.
$18.50 - $19.78 plus $1.00 shift premium
Reason for Posting:
How to Apply:
External candidate: Apply on-line only at: http://jobs.johnsonville.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville, LLC performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, physicals and background checks for all external manufacturing candidates.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. . M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses .