Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alhambra, California
Working collaboratively with the Administrator of Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager will manage varied and complex human resources functions for a large number of employees, located throughout Southern California. In addition, recruitment, compensation practices and overseeing RIF (reduction in Force) lay-offs, staff planning, training, employee and labor relations. Reports directly to the Administrator of Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in Human Resources required
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of communicating with all levels of employee-administrative to staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient analytical thinking critical thinking and creative skills.
- HR Certification from HR Certification Institute and/or Society for Human Resource Management Preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. (If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.)
REQ20059291 Posted Date: 05/14/2018