Sr. SAP Project Manager at Visionary Integration Professionals
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sacramento, California
Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines - Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development - provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Reston, VA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career!
VIP is seeking a Senior SAP Project Manager with Public Sector experience.
Must have Five (5) years of Project Management experience with an active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and one or more of the following:
- Five (5) years of experience in the implementation of SAP ECC systems.
- Three (3) years of experience in implementation of SAP Project Systems, SAP Portfolio and Project Management, and Resource Management systems.
- Two (2) years of experience performing system integration activities for the following products: SAP ECC; SAP Project Systems; SAP Portfolio and Project Management; SAP Commercial Project Management; SAP Multi-Resource Scheduling; and SAP Budget and Planning for Public Sector or Public Budget Formulation.
- Three (3) years of experience performing business process redesign/improvement related to Portfolio and Project Management and Resource Management.
- Three (3) years of experience with SAP Business Objects in the development and deployment of reports.
Should be familiar with the following:
Responsibilities including overseeing the following for the integration project team:
Must be on-site 100% in Sacramento, CA
Tags Division Visionary Integration Professionals Req Number PRO-18-00018 EOE Statement We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To find out more about your rights, please click on the link to view the Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law, EEO Supplement, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination posters.
We participate in the federal E-Verify program to verify a new employee's eligibility to work in the United States. For more information, please review the following notices:
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Right to Work poster ActDutyRelDate None Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.