Salesforce.com Systems Analyst at Tanium
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Emeryville, California
Tanium is seeking a highly analytical, problem solving and solution-oriented Salesforce.com Systems Analyst who will serve as a member of Tanium’s Global Sales Operations team.
The person will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Tanium (including sales, channel operations, business operations and business intelligence), with the primary objective of contributing toward Sales systems, providing analysis, design & develop systems that will address end to end business problems in Lead to Cash flow.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in multiple Salesforce.com / Salesforce.com ecosystem projects and best practices. They will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support including improving Salesforce.com platform and supporting Field Sales, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, Marketing & TAM teams
- Deal with complex issues by thoroughly understanding the business and its functions
- Partner with business process owners, SFDC architects, and vendors at all level and build scalable design
- System process owner for Lead to Order flow including CPQ, Contracts and Asset Management
- Participates in architecture discussions including all integration components
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Monitor industry trends to ensure the technology architecture is current with industry standards and new technology implementation
- Perform fit-gap analysis and detailed estimation for SFDC projects
- Be well versed in communicating with business process owners, business architects, and technical peers
- Develops operational measurements, defines business issues and provides recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Create Key Documents –Process Flows, Technical design docs and Test Scripts
We’re looking for someone with:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- MA preferred
- Must have at least 4 years of Sales process experience & Salesforce.com
- Must have at least 2 years of implementation experience with PRM, CPQ, CLM, LMS & Sales Enablement systems
- Must have at least 4 years of hands on Database, Data Modeling & Analytics experience
- Must have understanding of Apex, Visualforce, Triggers
- Experience with Release Management/deployment activities
- Working experience in agile development projects
- Experience with change management
- Strong experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Must have ability to be highly productive and autonomous
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment