Welcome Baby Outreach Specialist, Welcome Baby Program, Part Time Days 8-hr Shift at Long Beach Memorial Medical Group
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Long Beach, California
The Welcome Baby (WB) Program is a free, voluntary home visitation program which includes visits with the family prenatally, in the hospital, and during the postpartum period. The purpose of the program is to provide primary health prevention and parent education and to invite and welcome families into an array of services and support elements developed in their community. The Welcome Baby Outreach Specialist's responsibilities will include community outreach at health centers, provider offices, and other social service sites aimed at recruiting and enrolling eligible clients into the program.They will be responsible for developing relationships w/ key community contacts, maintaining prenatal outreach logs, following up w/ potential clients, and conducting client intakes in a sensitive and nonjudgmental manner.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred in child development, social work, psychology, human development, or a related field with at least one year of experience in community outreach.
- Bilingually proficient in English and Khmer.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong writing, and organizational skills
- Must have current CPR certification by American Heart Association.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California State Driver's License, valid vehicle registration, and liability insurance.