Senior Logic Design Engineer at Nvidia Corporation
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Durham, North Carolina
We are now looking for a Senior Logic Design Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking world class logic design engineers to design hardware accelerators and processors for our next-generation GPUs. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a fast-moving, technology-focused company.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop innovative HW for GPU designs to extend the state of the art in hardware design, performance and efficiency
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on current and future algorithms and applications
- Document, execute, and deliver fully verified, high performance, area and power efficient RTL to achieve design targets
What we need to see:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in processor or other related high performance designs
- SystemVerilog experience
- Solid understanding of physical design and VLSI
- Background in logic design and computer architecture
- Strong communication skills are required along with the ability to work in a dynamic product oriented team. A history of mentoring junior engineers and interns a huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of constant innovation and creating the highest performance products in the industry? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our GPU ASIC team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success across multiple fields such as Deep Learning and AI, Autonomous Driving, Gaming and High Performance Computing.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.