Automotive SW Security Architect at Nvidia Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Clara, California
We're seeking a technical security expert to help resolve vulnerabilities in our Automotive products. With your help, we'll be solving security threats to protect the most sophisticated AI driven automotive technology on the planet.
You will join the Automotive software development organizations security team, using your exploit development experience to help us make our automotive software more secure. In this role, you will work with software and hardware engineering teams across multiple disciplines to provide end-to-end automotive security.
What You'll be Doing:
As the technical counterpart to the Automotive PSIRT Program Manager, youll work together to drive the resolution of security vulnerabilities in Automotive products. As a technical leader " providing insight and technical direction to resolve issues, to make our vulnerability responses fast and effective, and to help improve our processes and technologies. You'll also be a driving force behind the technical assessment, remediation, and validation of security vulnerabilities
- Analyze existing exploits from CVEs and other internal and external sources and look for new exploits and variants on NVIDIA automotive systems
- Develop proof of concept exploits for proposed theoretical ones
- Help NVIDIA developers create tools to discover gadgets and determine mitigation coverage
- Collaborate with functional technical leads and engineering teams regarding appropriate fix and mitigation, and test techniques
- Write technical whitepapers, and other documentation, and represent NVIDIA at conferences as needed regarding vulnerabilities discovered in automotive products
- Provide technical guidance to software and chip architects to help them achieve our security hardening goals
- Contributing to mitigation development
- Being a research resource to the automotive PSIRT team, helping with incoming and outgoing CVEs
What We Need to See:
- A wide breadth of hardware and software security experience including, but not limited to:
- "Red team" or similar security engineering experience
- Secure software development
- A strong background in security technology, including networking, embedded systems, and cryptography
- A solid understanding of hardware SoC/CPU architecture
- Comfortable mastering the technical intricacies of complex hardware and software systems
- Significant technical knowledge and experience with system software development and engineering
- 5+ years of experience in technical leadership of development programs
- A high level of organization and drive, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment across multiple countries and time zones
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, emphasizing system software, security software or similar technology-related discipline
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us and - due to unprecedented growth - our best-in-class engineering teams are rapidly growing. We are building a team that will truly change the world. If you are passionate about new technologies, care about software quality, want to be part of the future of transportation and AI, would love for you to join us.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.