Senior ASIC Hardware Design Engineer at Nvidia Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
We are now looking for a Senior ASIC Hardware Design Engineer
NVIDIA is seeking best-in-class ASIC Design Engineers to design and implement the worlds leading CPU's and SoC's. This position offers you the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. NVIDIA is a learning machine that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to pursue, that only we can take on, and that matter to the world. We have crafted a team of excellent people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
The NVIDIA CPU group is looking for smart, motivated engineers with experience to build bleeding-edge CPUs. As a senior member of our design team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of high-performance, low power CPU sub-system modules. You will work closely with architects, design engineers, verification engineers, and physical design engineers teams to accomplish your tasks.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in micro-architecture development and document specifications of CPU sub-systems.
- Implement in RTL and debug working with the verification team to ensure that the design is functional.
- Utilize logic design skills to optimize and meet performance and power goals.
- Deliver a synthesis/timing clean design while working with the physical design team to ensure a routable and physically implementable design.
- Support hardware engineering activities including chip floor plan, power/clock distribution, chip assembly, timing closure, power and noise analysis, and back-end verification.
- Develop flows and tools as necessary in support of design activities.
What we need to see:
- A Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering with 12+ years of relevant experience in micro-architecture and RTL development of complex designs, ideally in CPU subsystems; or Masters Degrees with 10+ years
- Exposure to Computer Architecture and Digital Systems design.
- Highly proficient in logic design, Verilog and/or System-Verilog, with a deep understanding of physical design and VLSI.
- Strengths in scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Good interpersonal skills.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers. Are you passionate about becoming a part of an exclusive team supporting the latest in CPU technology? If so, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.