Finance Director at Cook Pharmica LLC
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
Posting Date 1 day ago (5/14/2018 3:49 PM)
Requisition ID 2018-4469 Job Location(s) Bloomington IN United States Position Type Full Time Company Cook Pharmica LLC Category Accounting/Finance/Pricing
Job Title: Finance Director
Reports to: VP Finance Biologics and Specialty Drug Delivery (BSDD)
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
This role will be responsible for overseeing the Finance Function in Bloomington. It will Ensure accurate financial records and provide on-site financial support to the site General Manager, Senior Vice President, Biologics, Operational leaders and the VP of Finance Biologics and Specialty Drug Delivery (BSDD). This role is also accountable for adherence to corporate policies and procedures, continuous improvement and the development of the local finance team.
Work with the leaders of the business to grow revenue and EBITDA. This is a growing business with a new influence from the SLT that will benefit from financial leadership.
- Lead monthly accounting, forecast & reporting processes to ensure that Corporate, Business Unit, and Site timelines and objectives are met:
- Prepare Management presentation material and present for weekly and monthly forecast/close meetings & Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Perform/review monthly variance review of P&L results for P&Ls
- Proactively identify, analyze and present financial reporting and analysis in and accurate and timely manner to Site and Functional leaders.
- Contribute to weekly Revenue Forecast process with the Business Unit
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 10-15 years progressive experience in the Finance/Accounting field
- Demonstrated leadership experience. 5-10 years supervisory experience or equivalent cross functional project leadership.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, financial systems and Revenue Recognition
- Superior analytical skills and strong attention to detail balanced by a keen ability to integrate the broader strategic picture.
For more information on this fantastic Opportunity, please contact:
Manager, Executive Recruiting
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Frankland Road, Blagrove, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 8RU, UK
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to Jobs@catalent.com . This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Apply for this job online Apply
Share the job posting with a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
"We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class."Cook will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.