Administrative Coordinator (Entry Level) at Hub Group
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
JOB SUMMARY: Communicates daily with customers and carriers to ensure all shipments are traced and customer expectations are satisfied.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicate with carriers daily to track and trace shipments.
- Utilizing company technology, communicate results to customers and team members
- Create and manage tracking and tracing reports as required by customers and team members
- Communicate operational issues to team members and Director as required
- Identify available carrier capacity and communicate results to team members
- Assists with required operational and administrative load management requirements, including but not limited to: order management, pickup/delivery management, problem resolution and "system housekeeping" on an as needed basis
- Participate in on-call, after hours, and weekend rotations as determined based upon customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a self starter and have the ability to communicate and interface effectively with customers, carriers and team members in a manner that consistently produces results.
- Significant customer service or call center experience is required.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in the transportation industry is preferred but not required.
- Minimum high school graduate
Hub Group provides the opportunity to participate in a variety of outstanding benefits. In addition to a business casual office atmosphere, the company offers the following benefit programs:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 3 Medical Plans
- Dental and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life/AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life/AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Voluntary short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Voluntary term life, critical illness and accident insurance policies
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Scholarship award
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. Hub Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.