Maintenance Technician - PET Blowmolding - Pressco at Plastipak Packaging Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plant City, Florida
Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Plastipak is fully invested in our associates providing hands-on training opportunities, unlimited access to industry innovations and motivation for career development. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship. We pride ourselves on an environment where our associates have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary, with unlimited possibilities.
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
The PET Blowmolding Maintenance Technician responsible for by troubleshooting and maintaining all plant equipment with an overall objective of increasing business objectives. Including maintaining troubleshoots and services for all plant equipment. The Technician will also restart production by troubleshooting breakdowns and making repairs and monitors reliabilities and scrap on production equipment, Pressco experience a plus.
- Adheres to the plant preventives maintenance program as outlined in PICS and follows proper work order procedures
- Locates parts efficiently and effectively utilizing proper parts room checkout procedures.
- Attends required training sessions to increase knowledge base
- Rebuild and repair spare parts
- Performs all assigned work in a safe manner, upholding Plastipak Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
- Performs product changeover on all plant equipment and verifies processes are reliably operating to achieve plant measurable goals
- Involved in installation projects and/or modifications
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards
- Miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action
- 2-year degree or prior work experience
- Team oriented in all job functions
- Self-motivated and flexibility of job assignment
- Blend of technical, interpersonal skills and continuous learning through training
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Basic computer skills