Service Specialist at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
This employee will provide support to client location due to employees being out sick or on vacation. They will be cross-trained in multiple service areas at multiple site locations. They will provide general office service support which includes any and all Epiq services. in addition to filling roles in reception, hospitality, records or other areas as applicable.
- Ability to step into multiple positions and perform duties as prescribed by the Site Manager
- Travel to and become cross-trained within local EPIQ site locations
- Show measured completion of EPIQ University classes
- Be flexible to daily changing roles, responsibilities, and work locations
- Monitor and listen to clients to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information
- Ensure the delivery of mail/parcels in a timely matter in accordance to EPIQ’s standards
- Exhibit ability to take verbal instructions while taking notes to properly produce staff copy projects.
- Accurately produce copy and print projects in accordance to verbal and written instructions
- Ensure production projects have been properly produced and Quality Checked (QC’d) to EPIQ’s standard
- Have direct involvement in direct client communications
- Answering telephone inquiries and delivering any/all EPIQ service responsibilities
- Comply with EPIQ policy that any information seen during the production process is strictly confidential and is never to leave Office Services and never to be talked about to anyone
- May be required to work additional hours beyond regular schedule to meet client needs and/or commitments, which may include weekends, evenings and/or holidays
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the various EPIQ clients
Specific duties as assigned:
- Mail/Distribution Services
- Copy Services
- Hospitality Services
- Records Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a client service oriented field
- Ability to travel to multiple client sites
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate operational needs
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any "complaint situations"
- Ability to lift or move 50 lbs. or greater
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100 lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products pertaining to the specific position including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel etc
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Visual acuity
- Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
- Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Able to speak clearly so listeners understand, identify and understand the speech of another person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.